- Meemaw's phone fits in a variety of nooks and crannies never intended for such use.
- Meemaw has way too many ceramics, sharp edges and breakables at knee-level. She just might have the least kid-friendly dwelling ever. This is not a new phenomenon. ("Sometimes, I honestly don't know how you made it out alive," says M.) She also has no concept of quiet voices for bedtime.
- Apparently D's unofficial "girlfriend" at daycare (his best buddy. attached at the hip since day one) really IS referred to as his girlfriend. Because we used that term in conversation with my mom and he piped in with her name immediately. Wait, What? Who's your girlfriend, D? "A.....!!!" Ok then.
- D is concerningly good at sitting in Time Out.
- M has a theory that D and meemaw are fast friends because they are close to the same height. Meemaw is not amused.
Monday, October 20, 2014
#MicroblogMondays - Lessons Learned
Digging the microblog movement? More minis here!