- Went to a smoky bar to hear a loud punk rock band.
- Enjoyed a Bell's Best Brown Ale with hubby.
- Had a full cup of coffee and a BIG chocolate cookie for breakfast.
- Had fantastic sex.
- Rested my laptop on my lap without getting reprimanded by hubby.
- Hung photos, curtains, lifted a ton of boxes and other heavy things.
- Had a nice conversation with my parents (a rarity).
- Ate smoked salmon and soft cheese.
- Went to the gym and overexerted myself. Because I could.
And in a few hours, I will drink a lovely glass of Spanish red wine with my medium rare steak at my in-laws house.
What I didn't do this weekend:
- my taxes (on my to do list).
I want to thank all of you for your comments, your calls, your emails, and for adding to my repertiore of naughty words. I love this one:
“Sh*t the bed, Ethel!”
Monday is a new day. 6 am daily gym visits begin again. I now have a whole new opportunity to get into fighting form before the next transfer (I was still a few pounds over my target BMI this time). I really appreciated your feedback and your sharing your own experiences with failed and successful cycles. We will be talking with our doc and they may or may not decide to switch up our protocol for the next go 'round.
The way I see it, the next time 'round won't be such an utter and absolute shock to my womb, which has been barren for so long, that I am sure it had no idea what to do with those little guys. Here's my impression of my confused womb:
"What the F*ck am I supposed to do with this? What do you want? A pearl?"
Hopefully, next time, she'll know the plot.
Cheers to you. Hope it's a good Temperanillo.
Sounds like the perfect way to spend the weekend.
Mmm...Bells and smokey bars. Love it!
And bravo to you for your fighting attitude. You rock!
you do a great impression of a confused womb.
fantastic way to spend a weekend, hope that red wine and medium rare steak capped it off well.
Good move on skipping the taxes - I wouldn't have even thought about them for another 6 weeks - there really are only SO many swear words out there, and I'd hate to waste them on 1040 forms:)
Post a Comment