- Clean apartment
- water plants and all other household tasks that near that mystical "lift no more than 10 lbs." restriction
- clear out the fridge - some of those veggies are looking suspect - soup it is!
- Ensure that M's parents will come feed us tomorrow evening (thank you!)
- Ensure that M will be able to fend for himself with dinners for at least the first few days - soup it is!
- turn off any "I am online" notifications that connect to work
- sort out the new love of my life (for right now, anyways) so I can surf while on bedrest and not feel the wrath of hubby for having a large piece of electronics too near my loins (aka laptop)
- gather all New Yorkers and Economists together that I haven't read and pretend like I will actually read them (unlikely. See #6)
- gather piles of yarn and knitting books, set them by the bed and resurrect the idea that I will make fabulous Etsy-worthy handmade goodness for all my friends for the holidays this year.
- unwrap untouched embroidery thread - repeat #8
- make lists of all of the ambitious projects I will accomplish while the rest of my office is distracted with the conference
- think about what I want to pack for the amazing babyloss retreat in OCNJ (Ocean City, New Jersey) that I will be leaving for on Friday (less than a week!)
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Waiting for the Two Week Wait
To Do pre-24 hour bedrest: